View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:22 AM   #34
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
I can't comment on the Aura, I don't have one to test with. Until I get one, I'm not able to guarantee any support for the Aura at all and I may require explicitly enabling Aura recognition in the next plugin release because of this. It works at all only thanks to davidfor's hard work on the mainline driver.

EDIT: Of course, if anyone with some Python development experience and an Aura wants to either write the minimal code necessary (if even any at all) or if anyone with an Aura and decent troubleshooting skills wants to be my guinea pig, we could work together to make the Aura fully supported.

For #1, do you have hyphenation enabled? With supported devices, we've discovered that kepubs with soft hyphens (which is what the hyphenation code uses) causes some pretty nasty display issues with a number of kepubs (but not all). See bug #36 for an example.

Last edited by jgoguen; 04-29-2013 at 06:25 AM.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote