View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichyRich View Post
I've tried some non Acetone nail polish remover but it hasn't had quite the effect I had hoped for. I also tried some nail polish strengthner to seal off the tips of the areas where I had removed the paint and it did seal it off, but it did bubble the edges as well.
Nail polish remover on plastic case

Alcohol - pure ethanol - removes the rubber coating and does not affect the plastic.
Be careful and do not buy denatured alcohol if you do not know exactly what additive was used to denature it. You can buy small amount of food-grade alcohol.

ANYTHING you want to use on your Pocket Pro you should try on the inside surface to make sure it does not damage the plastic.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote