View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 05:10 PM   #9
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Somewhat disappointing it's still iPhone 5/5s size. I've encountered some apps where the touch points are off on 4" devices. I think some developers just aren't bothering testing with that size nowadays.

Also no TouchID. After 6 years, you'd think that technology would've trickled down by now.
If you want a iphone feature buy an Iphone. I love the size, and thank APPLE they didn't put TouchID on it. I don't want those nightmares nor the cost associated with it.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote