View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 06:31 PM   #46
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can we please make it that if you look at Amazon or Kobo for availability that you also look at both? I do look at Amazon for those with a Kindle. So it would be nice if those with a Kindle would reciprocate with Kobo. Thanks.

P.S. An Overdrive link would not go amiss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Overdrive has no meaning to me in the UK.
I personally don't find OverDrive links very helpful, as each person still has to check his own libraries to find out if they've got it and if it's available, but I'm happy enough to include one as applicable.

As for linking to Kindle v. Kobo, it's every man for himself. It's harder for some than for others to check various sites and link to them and in the end, we have to vet the links for ourselves. In other words, more links are nice, but they're not a dealbreaker. However, I think they can be a good selling tool.

I'm more likely to buy from Google Play these days, anyway. Now that Kobo doesn't have deals and Google frequently does, most of my recent ePub purchases have been from Google.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote