View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:14 AM   #3
scgf
Connoisseur
scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scgf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Amazon PW 3 iPad Pro, iPhone 12 Pro
I think the problem is that I used my computer to do the format and just asked it to format as a FAT32 partition. AFAIK there is no format capability on the Opus itself. I tried flashing with the new firmware, and also with the Mobi 1.5 firmware and in neither case did it recreate the files.

When I searched for info on this problem I found many posts from Cybook users lamenting that they had done a similar thing so I am not uniquely stupid ;-) It's just a shame I didn't read the rest of the instructions where it said to backup the system files first!!
scgf is offline   Reply With Quote