Thread: Sigil v0.1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 05:11 AM   #8
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Fantastic news, great work and if you think it took to long - well it was well worth the wait.

Ugrading on Xubuntu 910 was a breeze, no need to uninstall previous version (0.1.4), search and replace seems to go very quickly for me.
I did try one thing that did not work though. In book view I searched for a tag <h1> which it did not find, until I switched to code view then it correctly found all the tags. In split view you need to have the cursor in the code view pane to be able to search for tags. This operation is quite logical and not necessarily a bug but I did wonder if it would find tags when working in book view.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote