View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 01:53 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Saving a web article to read later

Has anyone had good luck saving a web-based article to read later on a Reader? I have done this with plain text articles but I am wondering how ti would work with pictures. A local newspaper runs a series of home decorating articles which are all on the website and which feature a before picture, an after picture and text. I would love to save these into a collection, like a virtual decorating book. I am wondering what my options are on a Mac. If I save it as an HTML file, can I use Calibre to make it into LRF or epub and will it look fine on my Sony? Or am I better off doing them as PDF files and it may not look 100% on the Sony but I can at least use Calibre to read and organize on my computer? Here is an example of the articles I mean.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote