View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks for the links, both look interesting, I'll follow up later.

I wonder if any of the francophones here remember the defunct site anacoluthe? I really missed it when it disappeared. It had very short stories, almost poems, that were beautifully presented, and also an interactive novel that I later bought in secure pdf format and never finished

The short stories were better suited to the Web in my opinion. I have difficulties following longer texts on the web. That's why I never finished the novel, and also I got lost in the maze of links. I enjoyed it though
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote