View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
Plumadona
Groupie
Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle HD6, Kindle PW2, Sony PRS-T1, Nook NE1
After reading your post, I tried to check out and download a library book (Brooklyn Public Library) on my T-1. I got the same security certificate warning, but pressed ignore and kept on going. I was able to get on the site, pick out a book, check it out, download it, open it, and return it with no problem. Don't know how long that will last, though.

Plumadona
Plumadona is offline   Reply With Quote