View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #19
Zorg58
Zorg58 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0.7 Droid ICS
Big problem solved! One more to go ... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
... it is beginning to look like there are books on your device that are not in your calibre library ... Connect your device then look at the "Device view." ... Look at the "In Library" column to find book on your device that are not in your library... I hope that you will find the "odd" books listed without a check mark...
Thank you! That worked perfectly! All the 'orphan' books are now deleted. The aforementioned authors are still sorting on first name, though. In "device view" in Calibre they are correctly sorted. In the "files" view on the device, some authors are within folders, some are not and some have both a folder and some titles as individual files not in their folder. The majority of authors do not have folders but just individual files. The mis-sorted authors each have a folder and individual titles outside their folder. But there are other authors with the same characteristics who are not mis-sorted. I honestly don't know if any of that info is relevant or useful ... Perhaps my best course is just to delete the mis-sorted authors, re-load and hope for the best. Thanks again for all your help!
Zorg58 is offline   Reply With Quote