Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #160
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnor View Post
I'd tried to log out and log in again, and I think now it's working better than before. BTW, I don't know why, but I've lost my shelves. But it's working fine, so it's worth.

Thank you!!
Log out / log on drops the database where all info (including shelves) are stored.

If you had done a sync via WiFi or Kobo desktop the names of the shelves would have been saved but only any kEpubs bought from Kobo; names of ePubs on shelves is not synced to Kobo.

On the other hand if the books and shelves were managed via calibre then they will be recreated by calibre.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote