View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
What's the most words you've written in a month?

So I started my latest book on January 5th. 110,463 words later, on January 31st, I completed the first draft. I don't think I'll ever write another one that fast, but it was fun to go all out with every second of my spare time and quite a bit of my sleep time. I also wrote 10,000 words on another book the first four days of January for a total of over 120,000 words written. Pretty sure my family won't let me neglect them that much again. Providing they're still around. *looks away from the computer* Sweetie? . . . Kids? . . .

So I was wondering what's the most everyone else has written in a month. My previous best was 60,000
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote