View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #9
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
We will need to agree to disagree on this, kyteflyer. iTunes is, hands down, the slowest method from those I listed in my previous post #2.
Opinion. Not fact.

Quote:
Nonsense. What additional step(s), please? For example, if you set up your Calibre library inside Dropbox, then all EPUBs from Calibre are automatically available for download inside Marvin. Within seconds from appearing in Calibre! You don't even need to move your finger. There are 0 (zero) additional steps.
I'd suggest you reread the post I just made, which you quoted from. And stop rolling your eyes, its unbecoming, and its also intimating that I am some kind of idiot... I am not.

This tutorial was intended for people who WANT to use itunes effectively, not for you to use as a platform for your antipathy towards it. I shan't be responding again, this "discussion" is wasting time, and space.

I hope that some people will get some benefit from the mini-tutorial, and ask questions if there is something that isnt clear.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 01-30-2013 at 01:54 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote