View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:58 PM   #243
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by kledor View Post
Hi everyone!
I've been reading the topic for a while now and decided I would order a slim case for my PW. I was thinking of getting this LaPoueze Smart Cover from ebay, has anyone heard of them / seen their products? There are only 2 reviews on Amazon, a 1 star basically saying it's worthless, and a 4 star saying it's kinda good.
The cases already posted and photographed here are also good, though I'm obsessive about my devices and I think I'd occasionally keep the case covered PW in a sleeve (as I tend to throw a lot of stuff into my bag), so I'd want it to be really slim but sturdy.

Edited to add: Ordering from Amazon directly doesn't work for me since they don't ship a bunch of stuff to where I live, so it's either ebay or some similar site where I could get the cover.
I wanted one when they only had them for the K Touch, and even wrote to them in my desperation to find an original looking, slim case. While the one for the Touch was cheaper and at the same time genuine leather, the one they have for the PW is PU, and thus pretty expensive for the quality of materials used.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote