View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:11 AM   #14
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Thanks for your thoughts, Sarah. The summarise thing fits with how I finally got the blurb for my first book. I had one blurb, but didn't like it much. Then I had to write a detailed synopsis for a couple of tentative attempts at traditional publishing, and that led to something better for the blurb. It may at least give me a start. Once I actually have something, it will be easier to see if any bits need to be obscured if they give away too much of the first book. I keep putting it off, it's so easy to find other things to do instead.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote