View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:00 AM   #29
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
So. Which tablet is everyone getting. Would be interesting to see the different picks of each one.
I have contemplating getting a Samsung Note 10.1,but I'm holding back because I want it with a keyboard that can attach similar to the Surface. I like the Surface setup, but I want the added benefit of a stylus, very helpful when writing Japanese. But I also want the ability to have a keyboard and use that as a cover for the tablet.

I already have an ASUS Transformer, so it's not like I'm in a hurry. Next time, no compromises.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote