Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:11 AM   #883
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post
I know DK_System needs to stay put, but when I deleted the others, they were just recreated somehow. It's those that I am asking about.

Though again, the ideal solution would be some configuration file that states where the home button takes you, and being able to change that to kindle:\documents\ so that the useful part of the file system is the default location.
if all of DK_Documents, DK_Download, DK_News and DK_Sync files are created then this may work:
  1. comment out 980th line of the DuoKanInstall.sh
    Spoiler:
    Code:
    # 7. install ducuments dirs
    #install_documents
  2. update Duokan
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote