View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #115
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
What is even more interesting (to me at least) is this:

1. I buy a book on Amazon and choose my K4PC program in the "Deliver To" box.
K4PC is not running on my PC.
2. I start up K4PC on my PC - and sync it - but no new books appear.
3. BUT - the new books do download into the My Kindle Content folder on my PC - but don't show up in the K4PC program.
4. Closing and then restarting K4PC then results is the books appearing in the K4PC program.

So - when you open K4PC and sync it - the books actually download onto your PC, but it takes a restart of K4PC to find them.

Mine has done that for the last few versions on a couple of different PC's.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote