View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #94
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Ehm. Hm. Actually, nor can I. What kind of file was the zip originally? I get something that only wants to open in a text editor but then appears to be empty. Sorry to say I hadn't checked before because there were so few numbers around still that I could "remember" most (or just look back a few pages)...
It was .odb (I only have LibreOffice on my new laptop at the moment). That might be the problem. However, I just got into my home network and downloaded the original. What I have discovered is that, along with the new entries from the last couple of days, the N905x format goes along with the 0110 revision number, and vice versa (four instances so far). However, there is another difference in syber's data - the final three digits of the \version file are 320, not 310 as every other number we have the full information on (though I didn't put the whole lot in every instance of the database, I can remember - I'll correct that later when I redo it in another program!)
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote