View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
[Android App] Calibre Companion: Storage folder selection

Hello, and thanks for this neat little app . I wanted to check it out, and encountered a minor issue regarding the storage folder selection...

I'm using a vanilla Acer A510 (ICS 4.0.3), and I can't get it to use the external sd card... For reference, the internal sd is mounted on /mnt/sdcard, and the external sdcard on /mnt/external_sd
Once I'm in /mnt/sdcard, if I hit 'Back' in the app's dialog, it throws me back to the app, instead of accessing /mnt. It's not rooted, so that may or may not be a factor here .

A quick workaround would be to pair the mini-browser thing with an edit box, which would allow me to just type the correct path .

Other than that, it seems to play nice with Mantano, my usual reading app, so, yay! ^^

Thanks!

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-12-2012 at 02:36 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote