View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 AM   #158
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Regarding Boomerang Bride, I read it and really liked it. The hero was a bit of an arse, but the heroine was pitch perfect in my opinion. Two of my closest girlfriends are Aussie and I could totally see them doing exactly as the heroine did if they found themselves in a similar situation. Also, I found the humor with the Aussie vs. US phrases to be very funny and not at all too much. I liked it enough to go looking for the author's backlist and I don't do that very frequently.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote