View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #5
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hm, they changed the 1.29 update today. It's still 1.29 so whoever updated it already might not be able to get the "new" 1.29 since it's technically still the same version number.

They only changed one file (Popup Window app) compared to the previous 1.29. I can't tell what they changed from the file and I didn't notice any difference after putting it on the reader so ... ... it remains a mystery.

EDIT:

Oooh, they put it on their homepage.

Quote:
1. Added Functions
- Arrow guide icon added for reading convenience when horizontal reading mode.
- Keep zoom status of PDF format when horizontal reading.
- Screen margin added for ePub reading.

2. Bug fixed

- "A Game of Thrones" can not be downloaded issue was solved: There was some error in our rename function. Game of Thrones Boxed Set: A Game of Thrones/A Clash of Kings/A Storm of Swords/A Feast for Crows (Google eBook)
- Sometimes the device cannot connect to hidden AP issue was fixed.
The patch on their homepage is identical to what was offered as 1.29 update originally, it does not contain the change in todays 1.29 OTA firmware... but whatever, at least some changelog

Anyone ever see the arrow guide icon, cause I'm still looking for it. I've seen it in the firmware files but not actually on the reader, when does it appear...?

"Screen margin added for ePub reading" could by why the margins I configured in calibre no longer seem to work for the right hand margin...? Anyone else uses custom margins in their epubs and have problems with them?

Last edited by frostschutz; 02-22-2012 at 07:52 AM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote