View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #97
Sir Alex
Groupie
Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Sir Alex once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 4
Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNWM View Post
- The packages are only accepted if the package is named like yours??!
First of all - good work!
You must add your update name: "update_loc_de" to Jailbreak whitelist /linkjail/etc/whitelist
Quote:
- If you are the programmer of the K3Translator.jar, could you please modify it to also accept slashed pathes?
Yes, I'm author give me your translation.jar (Linux version) and I fix it.
Quote:
- Then: Howto upload my sources to google? or send it to you?
Send it to me and I add to SVN. Or register at Google Code and join my project and then add your files to repository.
Quote:
Howto extract the phrases from DX jar's? (/opt/amazon/ebook)
Run these commands (Replace folder to your):
Code:
java -cp bcel-5.2.jar;K3Translator.jar Translator es d:\eclipse\workspace\K3Translator\3.2.1\booklet d:\eclipse\workspace\K3Translator\3.2.1\strings
java -cp bcel-5.2.jar;K3Translator.jar Translator es d:\eclipse\workspace\K3Translator\3.2.1\lib d:\eclipse\workspace\K3Translator\3.2.1\strings
These commands extracts strings from booklet and lib folders (original) and places strings file into one folder.
Sir Alex is offline   Reply With Quote