View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 02:10 AM   #96
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVash View Post

pholy and Elfwreck, I appreciate it. Would you mind if I PMed either of you for help or advice once I get a scanner together? No cash to do it right now but Im sure Ill have more questions later on down the road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
Could I ask that unless you have some very specific questions that you don't PM questions? I'm curious, and I'm sure others will be too, about how you go about your scanning process.

Cheers,
Simon.
We do have a workshop forum where lots of people discuss problems and solutions. It's a better place because the people who frequent there are usually way more knowledgeable than I am. So not only do more people see the problem, more people see the solution.

relying on me is just...
pholy

or at least silly