View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
favorable and prosperous termination of several and multiple attempts and endeavors

thank you, Department of Recursiveness Department, batch processing works ! i have imp versions of all Harry's Austen books now, just cleaning up the code a little bit and fixing the illustrations before uploading them.

a question about that : i put all my mobi files to be converted in the mobi2imp\bin directory in my system drive (where the .bat file is), but i have the impression that the "installer" doesn't so much "install" as "uncompress" the file... so, if i wanted to do this work on a different drive (i like to leave my system drive exclusively for my system), can i just move the entire mobi2imp directory ? or should i only move the .bat and .exe files to the directory with my mobi files ? or should i reinstall it to the I drive ? or ???

as for "don't get me started" on BookDesigner program... seriously ! that thing makes some wacky code... what's up with the open <p> tags before the images, but no closing p tag... or the double tags like <i><i> (...) </i></i> ?? why ??

i've been following the thread about writing a new ebook creation tool, i really hope they do it...

in the meantime, i should have enough to keep me busy with eBookPublisher and mobi2imp...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote