View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:33 PM   #131
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I can do a book a day for a while, but I can't sustain it for more than a couple of weeks before I need to slow down for a bit. Otherwise I get "book overload".
This, it's like sprinting. You have to slow down and take a breather. Or, rather, I do.

I always set my GoodReads challenge to 365, but I don't ever expect to meet it. I just like to see my little progress bar.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote