Thread: PRS-350 Minimum line spacing?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by barium View Post
I'm wondering if there's a way to get the adjustments to show up on the PRS-350.
But Barium, you said the text is appearing on the 350 garbled. Which it usually is not. So your adjustments ARE showing up/taking effect on the reader, they are just not having the *desired* effect. Am I understanding that right? If that's the case, you will just have to keep trying different settings. It could be that the reader is calculating the line-height differently than Calibre does. I find that a line-height setting in the "extra CSS" field is ignored because Calibre has its own "minimum line height" and "line height" fields in the Look and Feel tab.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote