View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 08:48 AM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
On the iLiad, you can create folders and subfolders. I've created a subfolder in the "Books" folder (directory) for each author.

I don't use rss on my iLiad, so I can't answer your other question.

I would say, however, that the boot time (about 40 seconds) is unlikely to change. I've found that it doesn't bother me most of the time, except when I want to write a quick note. I wish it could be sped up (or some kind of "sleep" mode was built in) but that's a limitation of the current hardware. The iLiad was still the best choice for me, because I use the note-taking feature a lot (including on PDFs) and the active developer community is important to me. Those aren't available on any other platform. You need to think about what your needs are and make a decision that best fits your needs, knowing that no device is perfect.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote