View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:34 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Woman View Post
My only problem is I can't figure out how to get collections on the Reader. I set up three nice collection categories on the reader and thought I had moved books into them, but when I looked on the Reader itself there was nothing in the collections.
What you do to populate the collections is drag from Sony Reader or Books (under Sony Reader) into the collection you want. You have to have double clicked on Sony Reader to show the collections. Then you can click on a given collection and move the books around to put them in the order you want.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote