View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #114
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I really don't want to post something unilaterally here. I can say the moderators discuss pretty much every action we take and we agree on a course of action.

I will say this, and perhaps it is too much.

In general we don't allow commercial advertising on Mobile Read. We don't allow it in the flee market and we don't allow authors to hock their books in the deals/freebees section either.

If you want to post about a great deal or find you made and claim it is "for the community" then why are you attaching affiliate codes to them? Affiliate links are "hidden" commercial advertising.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote