View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #19
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
That's what my Local Staples does. When some one Returns some thing it goes in the Mark Down CLEARENCE items drastically Reduced. Best Buy also does the same thing. They call theirs Open Box.... more honest IMO
I'm surprised there is not a law against what you are describing. When I asked the sales associate, she gave several reasons, none of which it was a returned item.

So when a store says "everythinge must go, clearance sale" everything has been opened or returned?

And logically, I don't think it makes sense: wouldn't there be more reports of Paperwhites on "clearance". Why wouldn't the normal sign also be up? Why is the "clearance" timed so closely to the new announcement, and Amazon stop selling the Paperwhite 3?

John F is offline   Reply With Quote