View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #538
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
You aren't the only one with problems with their to be read stack. I got in on a few of the free monthly bundles in the deals section of this forum and as a consequence I have a rather large to be read stack. I have spent the last two weeks hopefully catching up on those books and I have eliminated only one from the stack. I hope to narrow the stack a bit in the next few months and hopefully by the end of the year I can have the stack gone. I am keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath, my family is not holding their breath since they tell me that I almost always have a fairly large size to be read stack.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote