View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #18
guma
Connoisseur
guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
In a recent article in the New York Times published over the XMas holiday Amazon had this to say about the recent law suit by the US Department of Justice of several book publishers: "After the suit was filed, Amazon said it looked forward to lowering prices." A willingness on the part of Amazon to lower book prices and to under cut their competition's prices. I have also found that amazon has one of the largest collection of free literature on the planet. With Amazon I am able to squeeze the long terms costs of ebook reading.
Amazon has a nice store for sure but you do not necessarily need a Kindle to read ebooks purchased from Amazon. (I'm not saying that the KINDLE is a bad device ... just that it is not required in order to access the Amazon content).
guma is offline   Reply With Quote