View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #44
Neurozool
Neurozool began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Actially, 10 slots are for shortcut bookmarks (on devices with hardware keyboard, you can long press 0..9 key to set bookmark with corresponding shortcut, and short press 0..9 to go to corresponding bookmark position.
Arbitrary (unlimited) number of bookmarks is already supported in engine, but doesn't have GUI to use them.
My Archos does not have a hard keyboard, so I rely on the quick book marks. Maybe just a genetic bookmark button like Kindle, then in the 'Go to' section you could have "bookmarks" where it would list them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
I'll upload all versions (published on Market) on SourceForge downloads page.
I tried to download from this location, but the format is not apk and my device could not run it. I ended up tracking it down else where and saving it to my computer then dragging it on to the Archos, opening it and running it before it would install. Totally worth it, but man...what a pain.

What do you think that the chances you might make a pay version with extra features for proof-readers? A few ideas if you do- a built in word doc like Think Free with a keyboard with correction short hand keys. (characters for remove- put a slash though letters, words, punctuation, ect)

Thanks again!
Neurozool is offline   Reply With Quote