View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #215
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lila55 View Post
Just checked calibre - when I sort by title then "the" and "a" is ignored, that is for example "The Princess..." is listed right after "Pride..." and before "A Prisoner...".
Hmmm... Unless a recent update corrected that and I haven't noticed, it doesn't do so for me. Fortunately, I caught it early on. Even if calibre is sorting correctly, I'm too lazy to go back and change back all the books already entered. Making the change as I enter a book is no big deal. Going back and undoing all those changes? Not by this lazy, old broad!

Post edit: I added a book to test something else and, since the title started with "The," I left it in just for excrement and merriment. It did sort properly. I may be a lazy, old broad but I'm also anal so I went ahead and changed all the titles starting with "The" back to the way it should be. Didn't take as long as I thought.

Cool! we're whittling away at my silly little list.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 06-04-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote