View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 07:10 AM   #26
Butterfly1234
Enthusiast
Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenween View Post
I don't like when the players in the field become so few. Tolino has some competitive priced and good quality ereaders in Europe, even though I still prefer my Kobo.
I used to have a Tolino, and was quite happy with it.
But then, via via I got the daily emails from Bookbub and started buying or getting some e-books from Kobo. Having to convert them to epub with adobe every time, I decided to buy a Kobo and I never regretted buying my Clara.
Butterfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote