View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 09:38 AM   #43
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_qurika View Post
Oh, I think I know why you thought you were not logged in. I no longer display the little icon on the top right with the first three characters of the email that brought up the user menu. I merged that menu with the "..." menu.
No, not really. I did not find out about it by accident, but by purposefully signing in once, then close the app, and turn airplane mode on. When the library view opens, still signed in, when a login prompt shows, not signed in.

P.s.: Also when offline and signed in, the cloud sync will have red arrows around it and won't work. Easy way to see if you are online or offline.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote