View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 05:30 AM   #41
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_qurika View Post
Oh, and DuckieTigger, I’ve made the background of the reader pitch black as you suggested!
Thank you. Since the last time you made quite a few improvements. Noticed some new things. Before the back of a page was black mirrored text (I think), now it is greyed out. Looks good. The swipe up and down to thumb through feels backwards. Maybe make that like the tab on the right you can grab and drag down to go forward, drag up to go backwards. Also new (?) is that you don't need to be online to open Qurika and read the already downloaded books.

I also agree with ilovejedd, maybe the precalculation that is server side could be optionally be done on device.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote