View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 05:58 PM   #3
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Oh, thanks, Hitch -- no worries about Amazon, as I gave up on designing for them (and publishing there) ages ago. I did one book for their platform and it was such a nightmare to do that I just said forget it, I'll bypass that market. I'm not out to make money -- I tried, and after a whole year I think I made a whopping $5 or something (all from sales to family, pretty much!) -- and so in the end I just decided to give my books away for free instead.

And to hell with Amazon -- let them go out of business without me.

Strange that there doesn't seem to be a way to turn ligs off, though? I did go a-googlin' before I posted my question, and found some stuff that seems geared for web design, but it doesn't seem to work in my ebooks (haven't tried it for a web page, maybe it doesn't even work there either).

Well, I did get around it before a rather kludgy way, so I guess I'll just leave it like that -- just wanted to do it the "right" way (I just don't know what that is!).

Thanks again for the reply, Hitch, and other input on Amazon, etc. from your experience!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote