View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 02:56 PM   #36
jacob_qurika
jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Qurika on iOS and Android
I'm back from my trip. Sorry for the delay.

I'm glad both the changes worked. The chapters not showing up until the crash is very strange. I have not seen anything like that before.

I see the appeal of the black background. I'll play around with it and see how others feel about it. I'll get it in there sooner or later, as an option at least.
jacob_qurika is offline   Reply With Quote