View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 02:02 PM   #32
jacob_qurika
jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jacob_qurika ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Qurika on iOS and Android
I like the idea for showing the chapter overlay when two-finger swiping. I'll get that into the next release.

Noted the tap vs swipe issue, I'll take a look at it. The max PPI of my test devices is 577, so it can't be that, at least not directly. It could be that the touch resolutions are different from the screen resolutions and it may be related to differences there. My best guess is that it has to do with the way in which different devices calculate the "center" of a touch and how sensitive that is to movement. Regardless, it should not be hard to fix.

I'm going to be away for a couple of days so the next update will be a slightly delayed but I'll still be checking the forum.

As always, thanks for testing and for the feedback. This is really helpful!

Last edited by jacob_qurika; 07-24-2018 at 02:49 PM.
jacob_qurika is offline   Reply With Quote