View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #52
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibu View Post
@DiapDealer
You are getting personally. That's not necessary.
I may be getting personal, but I'm certainly not "attacking" anyone personally (unless calling someone a philosopher is an insult I'm unaware of).

For better or worse, I put the people who come seeking help of a technological nature into two categories: technicians and philosophers. I can usually help the former, but I've learned I lack the necessary skills to help the latter. So to them, I usually say "good luck and good day" ... sincerely.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote