View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #47
ibu
Addict
ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo H20, iPhone 6+, Macbook Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
I explained why the class="number" may not be an extra class but you have not answered this point; you have simply re-asserted that it is an extra class.
I gave an example how it could be markupped without an "extra class", just with em. And I explained, why I think, that it's the better markup for that purpose.

When it's true, that many devices cannot interprete a simple descendant selector like "h1 em" than I would suggest an
<h1>Chapter <em class="chapter-number">3</h1>

But may be I missunderstood you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
My plugin does [...] but additionally applies Markdown extentions to support <span> and to allow css named styles to be applied to elements. (Standard markdown does not allow this.)
Hhmm. I can't imagine the whole workflow still. Because I've no experience with markdown.
The easiest way to understand it, would be to post a link to an epub document before and after the treatment by the plugin.
ibu is offline   Reply With Quote