View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:40 AM   #15
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS

I logged in to Dropbox in safari selected the image on camera uploads clicked move and the destinations pop up but won't scroll normally. I finally got it to scroll using two fingers. Go figure.
So, finally have the image in Public. Usually it's right click and copy public link.
Of course there's no right click.
So all you can do is select it. The image redraws in a new window with a link icon. When tapped, the choice is twitter, Facebook or email.
So I email it to myself thinking it will provide a link.
I copied the link in the email I received and pasted it into the IMG tag above.

Oh . . . Of course it won't work. Links shared with PUBLIC automatically download on PC and MAC browsers.

Back to square one.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote