View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 10:47 AM   #8
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jndlsrj View Post
Yes,the formatting will be necessary.

Is there a good rtf reader.I may be able to batch convert them to rtf.
I think goodreader doesn't support them.

And Thanks for all the replies.
The older Sonys read RTF--the 505, 300/350 and 600/650 line. The T1 no longer supports RTF.

For RTFs on the 505, I've found that the default font size (12 pt Times) is very tiny, and even setting the size to max on the reader is barely readable. I tend to set the font at 14 or 15 points, and if I'm setting it up for my husband on his 300, I set it at 16 or 17 as the base size.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote