View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 04:12 AM   #6
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/ebook...413897025?mt=8

I dont know how good it is, but it reads doc, chm, rtf etc. as well as epub. Does not read DRM files. Also does PDF.

I used it for a while just for epubs, but reverted to Stanza PDQ

[edit] gave it a whirl on several .doc files I have here. If you change the font in general settings, it will be applied to the doc file. Its not immediate as it is with epub, but it happens, you'll be scrolling the file rather than paging, and the margins seem quite wide. You'll also see your italics etc as defined in the file. Not sure about bold, I havent any files with bolded text. I assume that would work too.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 07-10-2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: more info
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote