View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 03:34 PM   #16
skb
Addict
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Kindle Paperwhite
I'm at about 21,500 but I'm cheating this year (shh, it's a secret).

Rather than concentrate on one project, I'm all about trying to finish (or make a serious dent in) the...eleven (I just counted them*) projects I have in various stages of not-doneness. Or at least get them close to completion. In addition to the idea that just popped into my head last night...which makes it twelve. Woe.
Some have been on the computer since...two computers ago (about nine or ten years).

* I just counted them...that sounds wrong in my head. Is that wrong (apart from the fact of eleven, er, twelve, works in progress, I mean)? Hmm.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote