View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 05:28 PM   #44
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Not to sound like a fool, but when I spoke with someone--at SONY rewards--I specifically asked if I needed to purchase something, maintain the card for a certain period of time, &tc, in order to qualify. If that is not the case, if this amazing offer--which, again, I was told is true and valid and completely legit--is not what I was told it is, I will be quite irate.
Now, I am all for personal responsibility; I read what terms I could find, I spoke with a SONY Rewards rep. and one from Chase, (I even checked with my wife) and there seemed to be no problems. Thus, if either company does not see fit to honor the deal, it will be time to call "shenanigans" on these folks.
At the very least, I am going to pitch a fit regarding the erroneous things I was told by a customer service rep.
*sigh* In the long run, will need to sit and wait it out like everyone else....
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote