View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 08:14 PM   #18
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
thank you so very much. all my sideload books are already azww so I may, just maybe, stay with the kindle ecosystem after all. I have an Oasis coming if it ever gets here, thanks to the weather everywhere, so I am at least hopeful now. still no book cover screensavers though. sigh.

my last purchase was the Paperwhite 2 in 2014
There is a weight adjustment slider now too, like on Kobo. And it even works with custom fonts out of the box, unlike Kobo (on a Kobo you need a patch for this).
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote