View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:27 PM   #6
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
KF8 version with larger line drawings and tables

I recently uploaded full size scans from archive.org to the epub version of this thread at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=178155

I've converted epub to azw3 (KF8) with ebook-convert from calibre and attaching that here.

It is several MB smaller than the mobi version and looks really good on my Kindle Voyage.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: azw3 A_Thousand_Miles_Up_the_Nile.azw3 (6.24 MB, 309 views)
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote